Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mini Smoothie

Good afternoon,

The Magic Bullet is drying out after getting a thorough washing so I used my little blender today. My Hamilton Beach blender is actually a prize I got from Dave & Buster's and it's a really useful one!



  • 1 small handful kale
  • 1/2 c papaya
  • 1/3 c mango
  • 8 oz coconut water
  • 4 oz water
  • 1tbs protein
  • 1 tsp Very Green
This smoothie turned out really smooth since there weren't any seeds in it at all. The recipe above actually only makes one large serving, not enough for two unless you only give each person 8ish oz. Overall, a good smoothie but it could use a little more flavor, probably will add cherries or something next time.

I'm impressed at the ability of my tiny blender to blend so well! The neat thing is that the blender itself is actually a portable smoothie cup but I don't love the idea of carrying around the blade in my cup so I poured the smoothie into one of my usual cups.

1 comment:

  1. satta king

    satta king You should consume a very light snack several hours before your treatment to avoid nausea and dizziness.

    ReplyDelete