Friday, August 15, 2014

All-in-1 Friday!

Good afternoon!

Today's post will be the smoothie and the Daily Chi. There's also a quick collage of my colorful lunch salad as well.


  • 1 large handful spinach
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 c blueberries
  • 1/2 c raspberries
  • 2 tbs almond butter
  • 8oz almond milk
  • 8 oz water
  • 2 tbs protein
  • 2 tsp Very Green
  • 1 tbs chia seeds
This one is another PB&J type smoothie and it was great. I've always loved raspberry jam so this was right up my alley.


Today after I finished my leg workout in the afternoon, I figured I'd get a little quiet meditation in. Tango decided he was going to join me and I couldn't pass up the photo op!


And finally, here's my colorful lunch salad! I've been having salad for lunch about 3-4 days of the week to keep my diet on track. No sense having daily smoothies if you're going to eat junk for the rest of the day! The ingredients are:
  • arugula
  • butter lettuce mix
  • cherry tomatoes
  • pickled beets
  • herbed goat cheese
I topped this with about 1 tablespoon each of balsamic and olive oil then tossed for a great lunch!

3 comments: